Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cameron Highlands Trip

It has been awhile since this blog was last updated, ain't? Times and tides await no one eh? It has been a frigging 18 days since the last time i login to this blog of mine. Ow Gawd! Why am I so hangat-hangat tahi ayam one? I couldn't help it i guess and "That the way aha aha, i like it aha aha!!"

Ok ok, enuff of talking craps dee and lets adjourn with the main topic of the day. Cameron Highlands is one of the most well known highlands retreat in Malaysia and has a charm of it own of its tea plantation with the soothing greenery and breathtaking scenery. With the natural environment, one can commune with nature and escape from the ever hustle and bustle of a hectic city life.

I drag myself out of my bed in one wonderful morning and after a long 4 hours of zig zag highway drive, i finally reached my destination. My goals?? Photography ......... !! What ?? Yeah, i know many peoples will ask me "Am i out of my mind??" but i think i really enjoy my times in Cameron Highlands just for this so called photography enthusiasm.

Please let me know how do these photos tastes like!

#1 Yellowish Flower

#2 Personally, i love the color

#3 Orangish Flower

#4 Macro Shot of the flower bud

#5 Macro shot of the tentacles >.<

#6 Our beloved Bunga Raya @ Hibiscus

#7 My personal best shot of the whole trip

#8 Macro shot of water on grass

The trip wouldn't be complete without a visit to the tea plantation and its hydroponic vegetable plantation. When I was younger, there were an advertisement on the tea from Cameron Highlands. Until today I can still easily recall it saying..... Ada "BOH" Mesti Ada "Oompphh " !!! Also took some butterfly pictures when visiting the butterfly farm in Cameron Highlands Voila!!

#9 Tea Plantation

#10 Hydroponic Vegetable Farm

#11 White Butterfly

#12 I Luvvvvv This Shot

Before i end my post this time, i have a little spoiler from the "Heroes" drama for you.

# Yatta Wannabee ! Do you spot something missing in this pic??

Please leave your comment! And thanks for viewing the picture. Btw...you got nothing to do also hoh?? so free ah??






2 comments:

ming said...

Eh eh nice, Which boh plantation u went ar?

I only went Bharat Tea plantation.. so many 'penguins' wondering around.. kacau nia.

Ur picture seems a but under exposed? See if raising ur exposure up 1 level will help.

Color saturation oso a bit "sii".. try tweaking ur saturation and contrast.

PienTai Yoda Sensei said...

Thanks for the advice. Will watch out for the saturation and contrast more as i had tweaked it on the pics posted. Cameron Valley tea plantation i went la .....

Thanks ya