Sunday, October 14, 2007

Trip to Bangkok ...

Here are the update on my recent trip to the capital of Thailand. Basically, Krung Thep (Bangkok) is a haven for foods' lover, place full of friendly people, place where the people love their KING so much and there are so much more adventure to explore on this magical land. To womens, it is a place where you shop till you drop. And to mens it was either they washes their eyes till they cries or complaining how ugly or rude their own partner are back at home. I couldn't blame them. Women in Bangkok are just so humble, so polite when they talk to you and they have great sense of fashions too. Who dare to tell me that they never hope their partner are just so nice. Anyway, this is just my five cent na.


Personally to me, Bangkok is a place where you can really relax and enjoy the life of the local peoples. The people here really enjoy their life to the fullest and leave the worries behind. What important to them is the present, to them "the past and the future" are not worth the energy for them to tinker with. They have my up most respect here.

Ok. Enuff with the bragging, Sawadeekapp.....




Krung Thep ( View from the plane)


Boy, i was so hungry after i checked in into a local hotel and decided to search for a place to have my lunch. It wasn't too hard to hunt for this place in Bangkok. There were so many hawker stalls along the street and most of the foods available are just so tasty and delicious. I order my favorite food Ba Mee! It may look like Wan Tan Mee here in Penang but the noodles and the soup are so much delicious.

Ba Mee (look exactly like One Ton Mee)


Stroll around the city for a couple of hours after lunch. Being "mo liu" for most of the time, decided to take some pics along the street.....

Macro shot of a water plant

Handicraft Cloth Flower

End up in my room as dusk approached, being "mo liu" again i took out my camera and snapshot this pic.


Whether you are a Bangkok first-timer or a seasoned regular bewitched by the beer fairy, the night life here is just too sizzling for anyone too handle. From Go-Go bar in Patpong and Soi's to luxury dining on top of the Bangkok State Tower, you can just indulge yourself into any of this temptation places to suit your likings. To me, i prefer to rest in my room after a long day of hard work. Ehhh...you there ... pls don't luan luan think ah, Ok?

Before i end my entry here, Long Live the King ......



1 comment:

ming said...

celaka the shot of the beaded water on the leaf so nice.. Jealous sii.